Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Patch 1.01 Live Now, Official Patch Notes Detail All Changes
With Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection now available in many regions, Sony, Naughty Dog and Bluepoint Games have released the promised day one patch that fixes a few aspects of the gameplay and bugs encountered so far by early players (and beta testers).The collection including the three main games in the series will be available only tomorrow, October 6 in North America, but we already have news of 1.01 patch: here you have the patch notes.
As you can see, there’s nothing in particular to be underlined, that’s just stuff developers and testers found out after the game went gold and was sent for manufacturers to stamp discs coming onto store shelves.
Let us know in the comments whether you’re already playing the game or not, and if there’s something to be fixed in your opinion that you don’t see in the list above.
- Stability improvements
- Performance optimizations
- Fixed rare bug with pre-order entitlement
- Improved movies
- Fixed audio issues in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations
- Fixed issue with player stats being reset
- More responsive aiming controls
- Various visual improvements
- Misc improvements to menus
- Photo mode can now capture images from all areas of the game
- Fixes to various gameplay bugs
- Able to start a New Game without treasures collected from previous games
We would like to inform our readers that the pre-loading of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is now available at least in Europe, you more details on size and information here.